Ground and air source heat pumps function around the movement of thermal energy from a lower temperature location, called the ‘source’, to a higher temperature location, called the ‘heat sink’. The overall functionally of heat pumps mean that they are an effective and efficient way to heat your home or business.
With a ground or air source heat pump prices varying between £7,000 to £13,000, it is important to compare the prices of heat pump installers. If you are looking to install ground or air source heat pumps for your home or office, we can help you to find reputable, trusted heat pump installers to within your area.
Simply enter your postcode into the box above and search for air or ground source heat pump installers who operate in your area. Then, use our handy free tool to compare three quotes at once!
Air Source Heat Pump
- Absorbs heat from the outside air which is compressed to provide heat
- Works in all temperatures
- Single unit placed on the side of the property
Ground Source Heat Pump
- Uses energy absorbed from the ground via a series of buried pipes
- Best used with an underfloor heating system
- Can also provide hot water